Brand Name: COBACAG-G
Composition : Gabapentin 300 Mg + Methylcobalamin 500 Mcg Tablet
Packing : 10*10 Alu Alu
Price : Rs. .
Please Contact Us
Description of Gabapentin 300 Mg + Methylcobalamin 500 Mcg Tablet - Cobacag-G Tablet is an anticonvulsant medication used to treat partial seizures (epilepsy) and other nerve pain/damage illnesses such as post-herpetic neuralgia. Epilepsy is a neurological disorder in which the brain's activity becomes aberrant during seizures, resulting in the loss of awareness or consciousness. Nerve injury or other neurological diseases such as neuropathy, trigeminal neuralgia, or shingles can cause neuralgia, which is a chronic nerve pain syndrome.
Gabapentin and Methylcobalamin are the two medications in the pill. Gabapentin relieves seizures and fits by regulating chemical messengers (neurotransmitters) in the brain, lowering aberrant brain excitation. Vitamin B12 in the form of methylcobalamin is a coenzyme. It produces a material called myelin, which rejuvenates and protects damaged nerve cells. It also controls biological processes like cell division, blood production, and protein synthesis. It works together to alleviate neuropathic pain caused by nerve injury and other neurological conditions.
Gabapentin with Methylcobalamin Tablet is a combination of medications used to treat long-term (chronic) pain caused by nerve damage such as that caused by diabetes, shingles, or spinal cord injury. It alleviates pain and its effects, such as mood swings, sleep issues, and exhaustion. It is considered to act by interfering with pain signals sent to the brain from injured nerves.
Regular use of this prescription will improve your physical and social functioning, as well as your general quality of life. It takes a few weeks to work, so use it regularly even if you don't think it's helping. Even if your symptoms have subsided, you should continue to take the medicine until your doctor advises otherwise.
The tablet is highly safe to use and suffering from any side effects is a rare case. In case you feel any symptoms arising and persisting for long, get medical assistance and follow your doctor’s advice. Some common side effects of the medicine are:
- Uncoordinated body movements
- If you have a medical history of heart issues, bipolar syndrome, or nervous system abnormalities, tell your doctor before using Gabapentin and Methylcobalamin Tablet.
- If you are on haemodialysis and are experiencing muscle discomfort or weakness, chronic stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting, see your doctor.
- Stopping the medication without first visiting your doctor may result in withdrawal symptoms.
- Before taking Gabapentin with Methylcobalamin Tablet, pregnant or breastfeeding women should see their doctor.
- If you're having suicidal thoughts, see your doctor right away.
Dosage and Storage
- Gabapentin and Methylcobalamin Tablet can be taken with or without food but make sure to take them at the same time each day.
- Consume the tablet without crushing or chewing with a glass full of water.
- Store Gabapentin + Methylcobalamin at room temperature and away from direct sunlight.
Gabapentin and Methylcobalamin Tablet Manufacturer and Supplier
Cagrus Biopharma is the leading pharma franchise company in India offering the topmost quality pharma products at a reasonable price. The raw extracts used in the production of our products are gathered from the most reliable pharma merchants. Our products are formulated under the special care of the best pharmacists and researchers. Our company is engaged in the production, supply and trade of the topmost quality products to all the franchise associates.